South Florida and Pittsburgh Probate Law Attorneys
Stachel Law Planning, PLLC works with agents, executors, and trustees to distribute assets acquired after a death, while also maintaining the relationship with clients to assist with on-going custody, stewardship, and asset management. To discuss your probate law matter with an attorney at Stachel Law Planning, PLLC, contact us today at 754-223-1125 .
The firm offers a wide variety of post-mortem administration needs, including, but not limited to:
- Estate Administration Services
- Probate of Last Will and Testament
- Qualification of Executor or Administrator
- Payment of Decedent’s Final Debts and Expenses
- Maintenance of Records and Reports to Beneficiaries
- Trust Administration Services
- Payment of Decedent’s Debts, Taxes, and Expenses
- Distribution of Trust Assets to Named Beneficiaries.